ST Mastery student Simone Reindl from Gondelsheim, Germany passed Liberty 1 with her mare Malinn and with that Touchstone she passed all 5 Touchstones in Grade 1!
Simone has some enthusiastic words to say about the Mastery and Evaluation Program, and how it has helped her on her wonderful ST journey:
The following ST Mastery students have passed a Touchstone in January 2018 in the ST Evaluation Program:
ST Trainee Instructor Dora Hebrock has completed all required exams in the ST Instructor Program 2017!
Congratulations Dora, very well done! 👍🏻😃
Dora will receive the personal diploma "ST Instructor Grade 2" as a certification of graduation!
And Dora will get licensed to teach in 2018!
The United States 🇺🇸 and Austria 🇦🇹 will be very happy to have such a dedicated and passionate ST Instructor in their country to support riders and horses on their personal path to mastery!
Good luck Dora 🍀, and for now go celebrate! 🎊🎉🎈
Thanks for joining me in this 4-part series, and if you're new, let me give you a quick recap:
- In part 1, we went back to 2008 to see how far we have come.
- In part 2, we envisioned 2028 how far we can go.
- In part 3, we defined WHAT we want as an outcome at the end of 2018, and WHY.
- In part 4, we will plan HOW to get there, and how to arrive on 31 December 2018!
Now the reason I do this 4-part series is, that I want you to succeed and feel fulfilled at the end of 2018!
And because I'm a little concerned...
The day after Christmas, we went back to 2008...
And yesterday, we dived into the future, all the way to 2028...
So now let's focus on 2018!
And again, we could do so, by asking ourselves some year-end questions:
- What 'good habits' did I practice in 2017?
- What 'bad habit' was still present in my life?
- If I don’t change this 'bad habit' in 2018, what’s my short-term ‘pleasure’?
- If I don't change it, what will it cost me in the long run?
- If I never change, what’s the ultimate price I will have to pay in 10 years?
- What actions can I take in the New Year to turn things around?
- What are my sub-goals for 2018, so I can get closer to my Decade Dream?
Hmmm.... something to think about.... 🤔