This is the third blog post in the series of 'Moving To Portugal', and just in case you missed the first two episodes, here they are:
► Turning Dreams Into Reality: Why Portugal? >>
► Day 1: Start in the Netherlands >>
Now, some readers of my former blog post asked me:
- Why slant load in the 'opposite' direction?
- Why the diagonal loading faces more to the back?
- Why the horse's heads are to the right sight of the truck (if you look from behind)?
This has three reasons:
On September 6th, Maestro, Romanesque, Prince Elmelund, Toronto and El Blanco traveled with me to Portugal!
It took us four days:
- On the first day we traveled to the South of the Netherlands for a final check up by the veterinarian.
- On day 2, we traveled to France.
- Then, on day 3, we ended up in Spain.
- And on day 4, we finally arrived in Portugal!
But before we were 'ready, set, go', we have researched everything to the finest detail when it comes to horse transport 😉
Because... Read More..