An open mind is a mind that is non-judging, open to new thoughts, open to new ways of doing things.
A mind that does not see obstacles but opportunities.
When you observe your horse it's important that you are open-minded.
It is not always easy to make an objective observation about your horse.
People are great at making assumptions with their horse.
To improve your ability of objective observation read the 12 Tips for Objective Observation.
❀◕‿◕❀ Today’s Challenge ❀◕‿◕❀
Spend the next 24 hours without judgment, complaint, criticism or blame.
Don't say 'this is good', 'this is bad', no judging at all!
It's really interesting to do.
Just watch, be the observer, let yourself be the witness, let go and enjoy!
Don’t fear problems, because the best comes from them!
Just change your meaning about problems:
- Problems are gifts in disguise!
- Problems are chances to learn!
- Problems are not STOP signs, they are guidelines!
- Problems are just opportunities in work clothes!
- Problems are good, impossible problems are even better!