Resolutions, yes or no? That's always the question around this time of the year!
I think it's a good idea to make resolutions, because it commits you to growth and development next year!
So yes, now is a good time to make resolutions for the New Year!
But what’s more important: to make REALISTIC resolutions, so you don’t give up on them after 2 or 3 weeks!
Therefore it’s important to see the purpose of your resolutions, to see the BIGGER PICTURE, so you will commit to your resolutions.
This article will help you clarify what you really want, and it will give you some interesting issues to ponder about, so you can make empowering resolutions for the New Year.
Check out this article for 4 simpel steps to design YOUR year just to make sure you'll follow through on your New Year's Resolutions:
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Let's Design 2016: 4 Simple Steps >>
When people start Straightness Training or start with one of my online programs, frequently asked questions are:
- Do I need to quit riding when I start ST?
- Should I treat my horse as if I am starting my horse all over from scratch?
- Is groundwork all that you do with your horse in the first months?
- Or do people still ride during this time?
- Or would riding during slow down or even inhibit the process of building the correct muscles in groundwork?
When riders start to get enthusiastic about Straightness Training, the most common questions are:
- Where do I start?
- How often do I need to train?
- How many days a week?
- How many minutes a day?
Here are 7 tips to get a grip on how train your horse with ST!
When people start doing Straightness Training some of the most frequently asked questions are:
- Can I mix Straightness Training with (other types of) riding?
- What if I do jumping/ eventing/ hacking out/ classical equitation/ western / natural horsemanship/.... is Straightness Training something I do alongside this?
- What if I ride bitless?
- While I build up the exercises from the ground, what do you suggest about riding my horse in the meantime?
- Or do I need to give up what I LOVE?