Mastery Student Kristin Kill from Michigan in the USA started the Mastery Program in January 2017 with her Quarter Horse Flynn.
And Kristin had some empowering words to say about her fascinating ST Journey!
Plus, she shared some lovely before/after pictures with us.
Here's here STory:
"For the new Mastery Students here, I want to recap my first year of ST and hopefully offer encouragement.
I have an ordinary 5 year old quarter horse.
So cool to see passionate riders from various equestrian disciplines arriving in the ST Mastery Program!
And because of their background, they taught their horse, for example, the following:
- To jump into the canter with the inside leg.
- To respond with backing along the wall when they press slightly on the horse’s neck.
- To bring the hind quarters towards the trainer from the whip in the air, while the horse slightly counter bends.
- To swing the haunches back out, when they put pressure with the whip in the girth area.
But in Straightness Training we teach our horse the following:
- To jump into canter from the outside leg.
- To respond with haunches-in with slight pressure on the horse’s neck.
- To bring the hindquarters in from the whip in the air and bend around the trainer.
- To bend around the whip, when we put gentle pressure on the girth area.
Now to be clear:
There is no RIGHT way ✅, and there’s no WRONG way ⛔️... Read More..
The following ST Mastery students have passed a Touchstone in November 2017 in the ST Evaluation Program:
Today, we've been doing some live streaming on Facebook - to test some features - and thanks to Marc it worked out pretty good...
Therefore, we'll be back tomorrow!
So if you've been thinking about starting Straightness Training, or about joining the ST Mastery 2017 Class...
But have QUESTIONS❓....
I'm going to do 2 (!) Q&A webinars tomorrow - on Facebook!
That's on Sunday, November 19th - and they will be held: Read More..
Delighted to see enthusiastic and passionate riders from all over the world signing up for the ST Mastery 2017 Class:
The class is filling up fast 🚀, with students from: