Every horse has it's own personality. The personality of the horse is an authentic combination of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual patterns.
Some components of a horse's personality are:
- Openness to experience (inventive/curious/creative/preference for novelty and variety vs conventional/consistent/cautious)
- Extroversion (extravert/assertive/energetic vs introvert/reserved/quiet)
- Agreeableness (friendly/cooperative/willing vs suspicious/antagonistic/unwilling towards others)
- Emotional stability (calm/secure/confident/relaxed most of the time/rarely upset vs sensitive/easily disturbed/stressed out easily/nervous/angry/anxious).
- Temperament (hot/cold/ or warm-blood and low/medium/or high spirited).
Straightness Training is all about helping our horse flourish his personality, to get balanced on all levels - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually - and to become the best they can be!
STart today: Sign up for free!
If you'd like to get develop your horse in body, mind, heart and soul, then join my free 4 part Mini Mastery Course!
This is what you’ll discover:
- How to avoid the training pitfalls that I’ve fallen into, and almost every rider falls into, and which make training your horse ten times harder!
- How to teach your horse a new exercise in a horse-friendly and stress-free way.
- How to eliminate unnecessary stress, frustration, and disappointment, and fast-track your progression!
- Six simple keys to make horse training and riding easy, no matter what discipline you’re in, and no matter what breed or age!
This mini course really is worth watching - not only useful insights and tips, but also seeing the learning stages that both a less experienced and more experienced horse had to go through to achieve the desired results.
All 4 video clips are accompanied by easy to understand theory and explanations, which makes it easy to follow and the processes even more clear!
Plus, the downloadable manuals are very informative, useful and helpful!
So don't miss out on it and join the course, it's 100% free: