ST Instructor C
- Elaine Coxon, UK (Wiltshire) --> Teaches also in Australia and other places
- Zaneta Georgiades, South Africa (Pretoria) --> Teaches also in USA, Australia
- Rebecca Gilbert, UK (Cambridgeshire) --> Teaches also in the US and Italy
ST Instructors D
- Carolin Moldenhauer, Germany (Mid) --> Teaches also in the USA and other places
- Roz Richmond, UK (Wiltshire)
- Miriam Sherman, Germany (South) --> Teaches also in Poland and other places
- Kim Steutel, Netherlands (Noord Holland) --> Teaches also in Canada and France
- Anouk Wienia, Netherlands (Friesland) --> Teaches also in the Nordic Countries
ST Instructors E
- Meg Brauch, USA (Connecticut) --> Teaches also in Canada
- Rosan Veer, Netherlands (Utrecht) --> Teaches also in Belgium and other places
- Karin Wåhlin, Sweden (Uppsala County) --> Teaches also in Norway
ST Instructors F
ST Instructors G
- Juliana Dorneles, Brazil
- Victor Gueiros Freire, Brazil (Espirito Santo, Guarapari), Colombia, Argentina
- Sandy Nye, Australia (Tasmania)
In order to protect the quality of services provided by ST Instructors, a professional network of licenced ST Instructors has been introduced in 2015: the ST Instructor Network (STIN).
ST Trainee Instructors 2017
- Dora Hebrock (USA)
- Christy Morley (UK)
Experiences from ST Instructors
ST Instructor Program
Marijke de Jong's Straightness Training Academy aims to form a world wide professional group of loyal and dedicated horse trainers and instructors to the cause of improving health, joy and beauty in working with horses based on the principles of Straightness Training.
The Straightness Training Academy consists of the ST Mastery program, the ST Evaluation program and the ST Instructor Program. Students who have been personally successful as a horse trainer in ST Mastery, can also develop the didactic side of their profession in the ST Instructor Program.
Our ST Academy has been audited and acknowledged by the “Central Register for short term Vocational Education” (CRKBO) which has been established in cooperation with the Dutch government.
Terms & Conditions
Only licensed ST Instructors® are allowed to use Straightness Training® - Marijke de Jong® logos, photographs, illustrations, graphic material, (trade) names and the intellectual property of Straightness Training® - Marijke de Jong® . Non-licensed instructors (Graduates 2015* and Dutch 'Instructors Rechtrichten' 2007-2015**) are allowed to refer in their CV's to their education and diplomas obtained by following Marijke de Jong's teaching programs.
Commercial and/or official ST gatherings like events, workshops, clinics, need to be held under supervision of a licensed ST Instructor® to ensure that quality standards are met, and to protect the purity of Marijke de Jong's Straightness Training method for the benefit of the horse and rider.
It's not allowed to organize commercial and/or official gatherings in which approaches similar to Marijke de Jong's Straightness Training are being practiced and taught, while using Marijke de Jong's logos, trademarks, pictures, drawings and other visual expressions of the Straightness Training philosophy. It requires the presence of an official licensed ST instructor® to do so.
Private and non-commercial gatherings of enthusiastic ST lovers who are figuring out what ST can mean to them, are a sole responsibility of those who organize these gatherings.
ST Demos with a horse on live happenings and events in front of an audience can only be given by an ST Instructors licence C.
The licensed ST Instructors® listed on this website are trained and licensed by Marijke de Jong. They are independent entrepreneurs with their own privately owned companies. These licensed ST Instructors® are a member of the Straightness Training Instructor Network (STIN) and work together to spread and develop ST around the world.
*Graduates from ST Instructor Program 2015
The following instructors have successfully completed the ST Instructor Program 2015 on the level of grade 2 in ST Evaluation, and have received a diploma as an official certificate. These instructors will offer their own range of teachings - including the 5 training components groundwork, longeing, work in hand, riding and liberty - under the umbrella of their own personal label. The official title ST Instructor® is reserved strictly for the licensed instructors mentioned in the list of "Licensed ST Instructors 2017" as listed above.
- Lucie Klaassen - Netherlands - Diploma Grade 2 in 2015 (Instructeur Rechtrichten 2014)
- Natalie van der Meide - Netherlands - Diploma Grade 2 in 2015 (Instructeur Rechtrichten 2008)
**Dutch 'Instructeurs Rechtrichten'
Between 2007 and 2015 our Dutch Instructor program has certified over 40 instructors in the Netherlands and Belgium. These instructors have been certified in the three training elements of longeing, work in hand and riding at the level of competence that was the standard in the year of graduation.These instructors will offer their own range of teachings - including the 3 training elements longeing, work in hand, riding - under the umbrella of their own personal label. The official title ST Instructor® is reserved strictly for the licensed instructors mentioned in the list of "Licensed ST Instructors 2016" as listed above.